As Western Australia’s leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Australian Professional Skills Institute (APSI) offers specialist training programs in Commercial Cookery, Hospitality, Aged Care, Community Services and Business and Management programs.
APSI is based in Perth with excellent reputation in creating opportunities through lifelong learning and structures training around a number of core values including passion, integrity, drive, and commitment.
The course structure involves compulsory workplace training or industry placements, giving students real workplace experience while studying.
The APSI campus is spread over a number of commercial units in East Perth Education precinct, minutes from the vibrant business district and lively Northbridge entertainment precinct. The institute is readily accessible by public transport and there are cafes, restaurants, cinemas and parks within walking distance. Students are provided with a range of high-quality facilities and training kitchens. Modern training rooms, computer equipment and high-speed Wi-Fi are available throughout the campus, Academic and personal counselling services are also provided, free of charge.
APSI understands that graduates need more than a qualification to be competitive in a challenging job market, and provides an engaging and professional learning experience which prepares its students to meet their career aspirations.
- APSI is highly successful in graduate employment outcomes.
- Students enjoy a very supportive study environment with approachable support staff and trainers.
- Students have the opportunity to take up practical training through work integrated learning and workplace training.
- APSI presents a multicultural study environment with international students from around the world and local domestic m
- It is home to highly qualified and experienced professional trainers with international focus and global exposure.
- APSI has pathway options to university degrees through Edith Cowan University.
- APSI has strong links with industry and employers to help students with placement opportunities.
- APSI students benefit from its convenient city campus location that is home to excellent facilities.
Staff members are simply fantastic. I have had quite a great time studying and learning at APSI. On the other hand. Chef Shannon and Chef Paul are the real deal... read more
Proud to be a part of the Hospitality Management student, they have a nice staff and a great trainer especially for the F&B trainer Jeremy, he is doing a good... read more
I'm happy with my learning process at APSI, the staff and trainer (Jeremy) were friendly. They help you develop and gain new skills or experiences, especially in the hospitality industry.... read more
I would recommend APSI to everyone. Friendly and helpful team. Thank you, Jacky, for the wonderful learning experience.
I would like to thank Jacky Manera for empowering me to get this new skill of mine, I learned a lot from her about Aged Care Individual Support. I appreciate... read more
Learning is an enjoyable experience in this institute. Would like to take more classes in the future!
Our Teacher Maggie is a very professional and well-experienced trainer and most importantly she has a warm heart. I had a wonderful and happy learning experience in APSI. All the... read more
Finished Certificate of commercial cookery III/IV and diploma. Absolutely a great place to study, to learn, to enjoy, to make friends and benefit from this professional educational provider. Thanks for... read more
Two years of studying in APSI, it is hard to describe in words how great all lecturers are, but what I could feel is that all lecturers try their best... read more