How to submit a Student Application
All student applications must be submitted through our online enrolment forms. For international students, please complete the application form here and email all supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an education agent who is assisting the student to submit the application form, you must complete your agency name and the email address of the counsellor details at the bottom of the form.
Please make sure you attach the following list of supporting documents to help us facilitate the process of application:
- Certified Academic Transcripts and Certificates of all qualifications obtained
- Evidence of your English language level or complete a recognised an English language test
- Copy of your passport with an information page
- Your resume if you are over 20 years old
- Full Australian visa history and past CoEs from other institutions if applicable
- GTE questionnaire and financial declaration (upon request)
- Visa checklist – Applicant’s extended family details (if applicable)
For education agents who are looking to obtain packaged offer from Edith Cowan University/APSI, please complete the ECU application procedure.
For agents who are looking to obtain packaged ELICOS /APSI offers for your student(s), please contact our approved ELICOS partners directly for packaged offer letter. You can find out more about our ELICOS partners here.