Australian Professional Skills Institute: Specialist Training Centre in Commercial Cookery, Hospitality, Health Care, Business and Management
Barista Training Course
The one-day barista training course is an intensive coffee making workshop that will provide you with the basic skills and confidence to work as a barista in cafes and restaurants. Next course: 26 August 2017.
Business and Management Courses
APSI’s business and management courses are primarily focused on educational purposes with strong employment focus. Certificate IV and Diploma of Business courses are specially designed to lead to further education at university level.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute delivers high quality training programs to domestic (Australian) and international students.
- Students study in a multicultural environment with students from over 30 countries.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has good understanding of regulatory and visa requirements and is strongly committed to compliance with Australian regulatory bodies.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute provides pathways to university degrees through Edith Cowan University in Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Nursing qualifications. Australian Professional Skills Institute has strong commitment to delivering exceptional graduate outcomes through teaching excellence and engaging with our profession.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has an extensive industry employment network in Australia and Overseas.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has a unique and leading edge position in the domestic and International training field.
- Australian Professional Skills Institute has a convenient campus location and excellent training facilities with small class sizes and highly experienced trainers.
- In some courses, workplace training is included as part of the course which enables students to gain valuable practical work experience while they are studying in Australia.